"Give Thanx" Artisan Handbag
This Handcrafted brown cowhide/alligator skin leather handbag is Simple but makes a Statement! The side panel of this bag is suede leather from an abandoned project. In making the other project, the suede was accidently touched leaving a black dot. Therefore, the suede was not used for the handbag but a series of dots were added to the suede and pinned to the wall in the studio. A few weeks later the Spirit revealed the message of the first dot and the insertion of a series of dots, which represents the E'gun/Ancestors, those whose shoulders we stand on, to be where we are and to do what we are here to do. For that we "Give Thanx", thus the name of this handbag.
- Handpainted Artwork on Suede Side Panel.
- Alligator Skin-Front Panel.
- Flap Magnetic Closure.
- Tan & Light Brown Braided Trim.
- Vegetable Tanned Leather.
- Suede Lined.
- Interior Open Pocket.
- Shiny Silver-toned Hardware.
- Non-Adjustable Shoulder Strap with 22.5" drop.
- Medium Size: 9"W x 8"H x 3.5"D
- Handwritten Designer Signature & Creation Date.
- Made In Trinidad.
- The model is 5'3".