"Oshun' ye' mi' (Oshun loves me)" Artisan Handbag
This Funky, Handcrafted Handbag is a Mixed Media work of Art! Snakeskin and Alligator embossed leather, Calfskin, Animal hides, Cowrie Shells and hand-dyed leather are blended in a brilliant Masterpiece!
Oshun, also spelled Osun, an orisha (deity) of the Yoruba people of southwestern Nigeria. Oshun is commonly called the river orisha, or goddess, in the Yoruba religion and is typically associated with water, purity, fertility, love, and sensuality.
- Double Front Pocket with flaps with brass closures.
- Three Inside Zippered Pockets
- Top Zipper Closure
- Leather Interior
- Double Top Green Snakeskin embossed leather Handles with 9.5" drop.
- Light Brown & Black leather braided trim.
- Leather Accent Threads.
- White Calfskin Side Panels.
- Hand-dyed Leather Accents.
- Vegetable Tanned Leather.
- Leather Tassel Zipper Pull
- Shiny Gold-toned Hardware.
- Large Size: 14.5"W x 13.5"H x 5"D.
- Handwritten Signature & Creation Date.
- Made in Trinidad.
- The model is 5'3".