'Oshun's Blessings" Artisan Handbag
This Vibrant, Handcrafted, One-of-a-Kind handbag is a Showstopper! This bag is comprised of multi-colored geniune ostrich leather with a red snakeskin embossed leather strap and hand-dyed accents!
Oshun, also spelled Osun, an orisha (deity) of the Yoruba people of southwestern Nigeria. Oshun is commonly called the river orisha, or goddess, in the Yoruba religion and is typically associated with water, purity, fertility, love, and sensuality.
- Hand-dyed Back pocket with flap and brass closure.
- Front flap with brass closure.
- Light Brown braided trim.
- Blue Alligator embossed leather lining with an Interior Open Pocket.
- Hand-dyed Side Panels.
- Vegetable Tanning.
- Shiny Gold-toned Hardware.
- Adjustable Snakeskin embossed leather Strap with 22" drop.
- Medium Size: 7.5"W x 8"H x 2.5D.
- Handwritten Signature & Creation Date.
- Made in Trinidad.
- The model is 5'3".
See more: Designers